Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thy Kingdom Come or My Kingdom com

"Thy Kingdom come or My Kingdom come?"
 
  I was asked recently why we did not see the miracles that we read about in the bible, and my reply was, where are the men that we read about that performed those miracles under the power of God.
 
 God is looking for those kind of people today, to bring his plans from the spiritual realm into the physical realm.
People who have submitted everything, there entire will to him.
We are God's body on this earth and as Christians, it's our responsibility to completely bury our on self will and become consumed with doing his will.
A Spirit of submission must come over us as the" Church", or we are never going to accomplish what God has called us to do.
This was Jesus last prayer before the cross, John 17 -" That they be as one." Jesus was saying in order for my dream to come true, I'm going to need a dream team! People that put aside their own will and submit to his will. People that will grow up and mature in Christ so we can put aside our differences and not be scattered by segregation, splintered factions or torn by ruthless power struggles! Sadly, we are better at talking about his will than doing it. We cannot sincerely pray, "Thy Kingdom Come" until we have legitimately prayed, "My Kingdom Go"
Your servant in Christ,
Pastor John Cannon


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment